APKK panel filter
APKK Panel filter is used as a prefilter in air conditioning systems and industries.
This filter is a pleated filters which are assembled in a plastic frame. Its unique selfsupporting filter medium protects the last filtration step from humidity.
APKK paneel filter is available in filter classes ISO Coarse 70% in compliance with ISO 16890.
Application: HVAC, industrial
Gasket: Continuous poured gasket
Filter class according to ISO 16890 : ISO Coarse
Maximum final pressure drop: 250Pa
Maximum temperature: 80°C
Maximum relative humidity: 90%
- Ensure that the filter is fitted correctly: Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.