FP panel filter
FP Panel filter is used as a pre-filter for air spray booths, air conditioning systems and industrial systems.
This panel filter is a pleated filters which are assembled within a moisture-resistant cardboard frame.
FP panel filter is classified as ISO Coarse 70% in compliance with ISO 16890.
Application: Prefilters HVAC, industry, spray booth
Frame: Firm cardboard frame
Gasket: Optional Neoprene
Filter class according to ISO 16890 : ISO Coarse
Maximum final presssure drop : 250Pa
Maximum temperature : 70°C
Maximum relative humidity : 90%
- Ensure that the filter is fitted correctly: Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.