HPM serie HEPA filter
HPM Serie HEPA Filter are used in hospitals and various other sectors, including the nuclear, food processing and semiconductor industries. HEPA filters are highly reliable, as they are subjected to strict quality checks and extensive testing.
HPM Serie HEPA Filter are constructed in various ways, depending on their application. AFPRO Filters endeavours to achieve the lowest possible resistance for each model, thus helping to reduce your energy costs.
Ranging from H14, H13, E12, E11, E10 in compliance with EN 1822.
Application : Cleanrooms, asbestos remediation, operating rooms
Frame : MDF
Bonding : 2 component polyurethane
Medium : Glass fiber paper
Gasket : Frothed polyerethane
Filterclass according to EN1822 :E10, E11, H13, H14
Maximum/recommended final presssure drop : 500 Pa
Maximum temperature : 70°C
Maximum relative humidity : 90%
It is essential that the following rules be observed when installing HEPA filters :
- Avoid touching the pleat package, as this may cause damage
- Ensure that every HEPA filter is validated following installation, to ensure that it is correctly fitted and devoid of damage
- Keep copies of test reports on the filters, and maintain suitable records of the test reports, stickers, resistances and validation reports
- Ensure that the flow rate of HEPA filters is never exceeded by more than 25%. Such excesses may cause performance deterioration or even damage the filter
- When fitting, ensure that the frames and filters are clean and that gaskets and any other seals are completely intact
- Use suitable protective equipment at all times, even when replacing used filters
- Maintain filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.