HPQ serie compact filter
HPQ Serie Compact Filter are used in air treatment cabinets, air conditioning systems, industrial systems and as a pre-filter in cleanrooms.
Compact or HPQ filters are mini-pleat filters assembled on a polyurethane frame. In addition, this type of air filters is resistant to temperatures up to 65°C. The glass fibre filter medium is made with a “wet-laid paper technique” that guarantees high dust retention effectiveness and constant filter efficiency. The technology guarantees sustainability. Therefore, it is expressed as reduced air resistance and lower energy consumption.
HPQ filter is classified as ePM1 80%, ePM1 55%, ePM2,5 55% in compliance with ISO 16890 and E12, E11, E10 in compliance with EN1822
Application : Compact or HPQ filters are used in air treatment cabinets. Also, they are applied for air conditioning systems, industrial systems and as a pre-filter in cleanrooms.
Frame : Polyurethane
Medium : Fiber glass
Gasket: Optional continuous poured gasket
Filterclass according to ISO 16890 : ePM2,5 , ePM1
Filterclass according to EN 1822 : E10, E11, E12
Energy label : A – C
Maximum final presssure drop: 450 Pa
Maximum temperature : 65°C
Maximum relative humidity : 90%
- Make sure that the filter is fitted correctly: Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Keep filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance