GP panel filter
GP Panel Filter are used as a pre-filter for air treatment cabinets, air conditioning systems and industrial systems.
This panel filter is a pleated air filter assembled within a moisture-resistant cardboard frame.
Ranging from ISO Coarse 30%, ISO Coarse 50% in compliance with ISO 16890
Application: Prefilters HVAC, industry, spray booth
Frame: Firm cardboard frame
Medium: Glass fiber
Gasket: Optional Neoprene
Filter class according to ISO 16890 : ISO Coarse
Maximum final presssure drop: 250Pa
Maximum temperature: 70°C
Maximum relative humidity: 90%
- Make sure that the filter is fitted correctly : Suction side – clean air side
- Filter should be correctly installed: no leaks
- Gaskets should be completely undamaged
- Filter should be secured at four points
- Ensure that the filter medium is not folded double
- Take care to avoid damaging the filter during installation
- System should be run in for several hours to achieve the desired result
- Keep filter installation records; note the date, type and initial resistance.